I would like to pass an issue I have been dealing with for the past 3 years with our 2001 Sport trac. It has less than 30,000 miles on my wife's grocery getter which we ordered new with all the bells and whistles back in 2001. It first began with a diagnosis of a failed fuel pump in 2015. Symptoms were stalling unexpectedly. A recommended shop and $700 later the problem seemed to be solved. Unfortunate only a year later symptoms returned. This time I was committed to replace myself with help of a auto school teacher during the summer vacation and a lift was available at the school. This event of replacing the pump replacement showed tank was spotless and showed no signs of rust, sand, or signs of wear. However the "Ford" pump failed because of the rubber hose on the inside of the pump had a spilt in it. After much research I purchased a life-time warranty pump from Auto Zone which seems to be a better quality. About 6 months later and after some other minor repairs (thermostat housing, radiator flush) it began a strange stalling issue "only when turning left". This was driving me nuts however it began to progress to stalling in my driveway with wheel turned to full left . My focus went from steering pump to A/C pump, etc, etc.. Of course I was suspecting the fuel pump again and was thinking of testing it again. However not so fast I was thinking and began to research this from the mind of the Ford guru's back in the year 2001. Seem "my" Sport Trac was built in 2001 with a "non-returnable" fuel system. This changes all things as it being primary controlled by the on board computer. Research indicates that a "fuel pressure" test gauge is useless in testing this system. The fuel pump is a variable speed pump which varies from 30psi to 60psi to the demands of engine which the only sensor is the mass flow sensor to regulate "pressure" or "demands" of engine. If tested it needs to be done by a "volume gauge" "not pressure". Not even the school instructor who helped me replaced the 2nd pump understands the "non-returnable" system. Refocusing my hopes of fixing this and thanks to hours of watching youtube sport trac issues I found one that had the same unexpected stalling and was pointing to ignition spark problems. Wires to be exact. So to eliminate anything concerning ignition I replaced the coil pack, including replacing the plug to the coil pack and the spark plug wires. Then also, one thing I think I have overlooked is to re-program the on board computer. I think this has been overlooked not only by myself but also beginning from the first pump replacement. Following a youtube video on how to erase old settings and begin a fresh learning of updated current repairs and settings. I'm back to normal. As when I drove of show room floor. I hope this helps someone who has a similar problem.