Large Lund Hood Scoops

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
pete, I will take pics today around lunch time and get them up. Yes, they should fit the ST, I got them when I couldn't decide which scoops I wanted. I'll go set them on the hood and get some pics.

Had to get the camera outta the truck anyways, so I went ahead and snapped a few pics.

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

Jeff,

Are they flexible? Looks like the front hangs over the nose and the back are at the hood line?

They look too big or is it just the way they are laying on your hood?

The price is not an issue, I just want to be sure the scoops don't overpower the rest of the truck.:wacko:

Pete

They are flexible, and they are big. I wouldn't say they're overpowering, but they will get noticed. I thought they matched everything else on my truck, but I found a scoop I liked even more and decided to go with it.

I'm giving pete first dibs, waiting to hear back from him. If he doesn't respond by this time tomorrow, or decides he doesn't want them, then they're yours. Yes I ship to Canada, but I only take USD :D

Big D, anyone else,

most auto parts stores carry them - they come in three sizes, small, medium and large.

Jeffs pics above ehow large, below are the mediums. Note mine were flipped left to right.

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts