Just Checking In

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nelson Atwell

Reaction score
I hope everyone is doing OK. I'm still kicking around in Europe. Some of the guys have contact on Facebook (Todd Z and Gavin). I am also on the Facebook ST Forum. My ST has been gone for almost 8 years, but I will continue to drop in from time-to-time.

Hi Nelson,

Hows retirement? Or did you go back to work? You got married again, yes, no. I dont remember. Im starting to get CRS..:bwahaha:

Bet it is nice being able to kick around in the old world...

I have thought about, how your doing a few times. I never get on face book.

Not here as much as I used to be. Im' retired also. Seems like one project after another, keeps me busy. Try to help freinds to widows with things. From washing machine hoses' to brake jobs'. Even my X...:banghead:. What ever talent or $$ they dont have.

I still have my '04. Most likely keep it until it is unrepairable. I hope someday there will be something simular. Closest I have seen is the, Toyota tacoma 4x2 crew sport.

Have a good one......:driving:

Last edited by a moderator:
Sup?....LOL

Todd Z

Where are you living in Europe now?

I have been thinking of going back to Europe for a visit within the next few years. Maybe we could get together and have a beer?

...Rich