It's official. and Off-topic

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kyle Maguire

Reaction score
Hey everyone sorry this should be on the off-topic board but I am to excited. So its official now I have joined the United States Air Force:supercool::banana:. I swore in and picked my line-up of jobs. I did not however qualify for any of the jobs I really wanted which is a HUGE let-down:banghead: but I am going to re-qualify and see if I can change that. but all in all I am official and I chose to leave January 28th for basic training but that might change if I reselect a job. I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who helped in my decision to join and I appreciate all the vets who served. I wont be leaving for awhile so I will still be on the site everyday of course but anyway. Thank you everyone. Keep Trac'n:driving:

Get in on NDI (Non-Destructive Inspection). This is my chosen career and it has been very rewarding.

Tom

congrats..

and wish you the best..

it was the hardest thing in my life but the most rewarding.

did 27 years in the USAF .. and now retired.. worth every second of my time in..

to make the most of it.. take any and all deployments you can. and remember " every trip is only what you make it"

with that in mind. you should do great.. no matter what career field you in..

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats- 22yr AF vet myself. Good luck and thanks in advance for your service. I wish more kids would join up and serve our country instead of them expecting us to serve them. :supercool:

Good choice on depart date. I live in San Antonio, where Lackland AFB is. You'll be finishing up just as the heat and humidity start kicking in.

And congrats on joining. :supercool:

Thanks for your service.

Probably too late to get in on any raids on Syria though. :grin:

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats, 22 year Air Force member myself looking to retire in the next year or so. Consider going POL (petroleum, oils and lubricants).We are the guys pumping fuel to all the jets flying. Very rewarding job and the best choice I could have made for a career. Also take advantage of tuition assistance and get your degree. Completed a Bachelor's degree and working on my Master's, all free of charge.

Latest posts