• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SportTrac Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

It's Finally Here: Gen 2 Calhoun Lowering Springs Group Buy! Don't Miss Out!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carey Frennier

Reaction score
After a few emails tossed around, Andy has agreed to make some drop springs for us!

This is a group buy. We're looking at $1,000 shipped individually.

The group buy is $855 shipped foran order of 5 or more at once.

You should expect an average of 1.3" drop front and rear.

It takes 6-8 weeks from the date Andy locks in the order until you have them.

Payment in ful upon locking in your spot.

Send via Paypal to [email protected]

Please post here or post in the thread linked below if you're interested!

Last edited by a moderator:
Does that come with a new strut?

Are they progressive or specific rate?

$855 to $1000 seems like alot.

But Im only familiar to buying non strut, lowering coil springs.

I dont have gen2, just curious..

I am not dealing 3rd party and all that jazz so i am posting this here....

And what does MYST get out of Andy making $$ off the sales ???

Todd Z

I have Andy's springs and they are pretty awesome - The right look, they keep the SVT Supercharged beast on the road and flat in the turns - Custom Valved Shocks/Struts will add another price but some say the OEM are just fine. I would recommend these after putting 12,000 miles on them

[Broken External Image]:

I'd also prefer to go through the source but no one knows who the hell they are lol.

I'm just posting this because people are always asking about them. Everyone says that they will buy them if they are offered again...

well...here is your chance.

cant have anything nice a lowered here in louisiana roads are to bad. all the ricers fix up there stuff then a few days later fiberglass, rims, tires scratched and bent

Ok,

We will allow the sale to happen, So Carey, Create a NEW thread here and in the Swap and sell and lets see what happens...

Todd Z

Well you heard the old saying if the price is right they will come and buy:). So all that's being said is they are wanting a better price point $200 or between $400. Things are tight all over man:)! You have a nice ride show us or YouTube some handling videos and show us what your baby can do.

Latest posts