• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SportTrac Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Is Hatchbox still around?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robert Caffyn

Reaction score
Sent a couple e-mails to this sponsor and haven't heard anything back. Is he still in buisness? If not, who can make a carpeted subwoofer box for a GenII Sport Trac? Looking for dual 10" subs. Any help? Bob

contact todd,

last time i talked to paul he was super busy with his daughter.

i think todd speaks with him at times.

good luck

btw, 80 degrees in the sunshine state :supercool:

Yes,there was a time i was searching for a sub box to go under my rear seat. Then my installer showed me a prefab pioneer single 12 box to go behind the seat. It was in another customers ST and i was amazed by the sound comming out of this single 12" sub. I got one for my ST and I am running it with a kicker zx750.1 mono amp. I have more bass than i know what to do with. The box is hid behind the seat and i can still lower my rear down all the way,something you cant do with a box under the rear seat. The Kicker amp is hid in the small compartment behind the drivers side rear seat. All in all,a tidy set-up....i hope this helps

FOUND IT!!! www.supercrewsound.com. GenII, 8" or 10", single or dual, carpeted gray, tan for $10 more. $119.00, Looks exactly like the one Hatchbox is advertising. And they will cut the holes for your specific subs. Got lucky! Christmas is right around the corner. Bob

Last edited by a moderator:
Ha, I'm done building boxes for a long time. Too much sawdust in a small garages that arne't mine. I gave all my templates to Paul when I stopped building them so I can't even give dimentions anymore..

Latest posts