~ Iraqi Police NWS

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

D Potts

Reaction score
BE AWARE....strong Language! But Well Worth the Watch!

this is the video of a U.S. Military Captain giving his piece of mind to the new Iraqi Police!

HARD CORE!

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=0a3_1233765334

Love it!!!:cool:

Oh, wait... is this "public humiliation"??? I sure hope we didn't hurt any of those Iraqi pansies' feelings:p

Last edited by a moderator:
I wish he didn't beat around the bush so much...get to the point!:lol:

He should make them wear a sandwich board and stand out on the street!

As someone who has been there and done that and seen it, it really is a f*cking shame what some of those IP forces dont do. They are willing to die for Allah and get 72 virgins by blowing themselves up to kill Americans, but when it comes to fighting and die for THEIR country....it really is a shame.

Sad but true...Only those that love Freedom are willing to give their lives for it.

This was how America was founded, It's gonna take a long time for a backward

third world country like Iraq to appreciate their new found freedom, Saddam

had them so Cowed down for so long. Like one of Micheal Vicks Dogs, they

don't know how to act.

The good ol American chewing a$$.....Sounds like boot camp to me back in the 60's and 70's.:eek:

Maybe the Iraqi police are lousy, but that Captain didn't make any friends for America either. There was better way to say what he said. Somehow I manage to communicate everyday without using foul language and degrading people...just pitiful this soldier wears the uniform. I have no respect for this Captain, and those police will have even less.

Also, that Captain should look at himself and compare with the police. He talks about how cowardly they are. Well, they are armed with pistols, have no helmets, and wear only small "bullet-proof" vests. When they go down the street in their patrol cars, they are just like ducks for the hunt. When the Captain goes down the street, he has full body armor and drives an armored vehicle. He also has some of the most sophisticated weapons ever made for his defense. Now which one is at most risk, and which is braver?

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts