Intro

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

J J 4

Reaction score
Hello fellow sport trac fans. I have finally found my way to joining this wonderful group. My trac is close enough now of being paid off that I can spend a little time and money on aftermarket products. My modding is now in full effect and I would love to share my trials and tribulations with the group.

I have these pieces in the works and would love any feedback during the journey. Once the weather is right, pictures will be added to my gallery.

Thank for all the information that you guys have been sharing over the past years to get me to this point. Take Care.

Installed or on the way:

Kicker 6x8's all around

Kicker bass station

Bak Flip F1

Go Rhino Nerf Bars

KKM Intake

Future Choices:

Pro comp 8069 Black Gloss

Go Rhino Bull bar

Jackie, welcome!! No question too big or small for this group. Keep it mature and logical and you'll get what you are looking for. Bob

Steve, guess I should have made the last part of the statement a bit more sarastic for it to work properly. But you have to admit, you have to be honet, this is one is one of the least "childish" forums out here!! Bob

Latest posts