Interior parts

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Robert, thank Todd Z. (MyST owner)

He linked the car-part.com site years ago. If anything, it's good for checking selling prices. Here's another source for used OEM parts. GL

Last edited by a moderator:
Dam, I have a brand new tan.... :-(

Todd Z

Hi my sporttrac friends I need your help Please. My 05 driver side front seat bottom cushion is starting to fall apart from me getting out everyday. The pad is falling apart. On the side of the driver seat flaking foam rubber all over the floor between the door and the side up under the left side on the floor. What I'm searching for is a new or used (in fairly good conditions) I had ford dealer to see if they have a replacement cushion but he said there obsolete. He gave me a part number to search Craig's list and eBay. But I said to my self go on this web site and see if anyone on here knows maybe where I can get one. I'd appreciate everyone's help. My ST only has 82,000 miles and I don't plan on selling it. My plan is to keep it. So any help I'd be so thankful my email is [email protected]

Like factory interior trim panels, most ST seats and parts have been long discontinued. Best option for most is finding a good upholstery shop and if needed

replacing with aftermarket covers such as Wet Okole, Katzskin, etc. Here's a pretty good thread if you're interested in DIY. BTW, welcome to the MyST forum! :supercool:

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts