Interior parts from my 2001 Trac

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dan Long

Reaction score
I'm trying to clear the garage of some old parts from my 2001 ST, here's what I've got so far(all are dark grey):

1) Short console, no bag, broken armrest. Has bracket and hardware. Otherwise in pretty good shape, would be good for some custom work. $20 plus shipping

2) Front floor small console that comes with the short console. Good condition. $20 shipped

3) Ashtray assembly with lighter. Looks perfect. $20 shipped

4) Front and rear berber floor mats. Dirty, but not worn through. ~SOLD~

5)Front and rear manual cloth seats. OK condition, no tears or burns. Prefer pickup or meet halfway. $50 for each set (front or rear)

Last edited by a moderator:
Pics are in my library under the folder "interior parts for sale". I gave it all a quick wipe down since it was a little dusty. The mats I simply knocked out a little, I really never tried to clean them well, and they came out as soon as I bought the truck (used). They might clean up pretty good, I'm not sure. I can get seat pics, but its too dark out to get good ones now. If someone wants them, let me know.

Also, I thought the lighter was in the ashtray, but it wasn't. I'll look around more, but I might not have it like I thought.

Latest posts