Interest in the Sport Trac

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VideoITGuy

Reaction score
Just wanted all of you to know there is still a lot of interst in the Ford Sport Trac out there!

I have both the 2008 National Sport Trac Meet ( a promo for the 2010 meet) and 2010 National Sport Trac Meet videos posted on YouTube. Today the 2008 video hit 2005 views and the 2010 video is only 16 away from 4000 views.

Ford really missed the boat when they dropped this vehicle from their lineup! My 2008 Limited has 58,000 miles on it and looks and drives like new. So far the only other than routine scheduled maintenance has been a battery replacement.

Keep on Trac'n!

Greg Smith

On ST #2. I used to lease a new truck every three years through my business. Had an '05 and now an '08 which I bought when the lease was up. For me it is the perfect vehicle. :driving:

Just wanted all of you to know there is still a lot of interst in the Ford Sport Trac out there!

I have both the 2008 National Sport Trac Meet ( a promo for the 2010 meet) and 2010 National Sport Trac Meet videos posted on YouTube. Today the 2008 video hit 2005 views and the 2010 video is only 16 away from 4000 views.

Ford really missed the boat when they dropped this vehicle from their lineup! My 2008 Limited has 58,000 miles on it and looks and drives like new. So far the only other than routine scheduled maintenance has been a battery replacement.

Keep on Trac'n!

Greg Smith
Hey Greg ,see your in Ft. Wayne . I'm in Elkhart,in. I have a 07 trac and really like it . Wife and I wanted something to pull a travel trailer ,this one will ,never got the travel trailer LOL.My 07 has 84,000 miles runs great .

Latest posts