Infinity Subwoofers

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone on here has tried the Infinity Kappa 100.9w subwoofer. I saw one on Sonicelectonix.com for $100 and went ahead and bought it since it was just a little over 50% off. However, I currently have a single Alpine Bassline 12" subwoofer in my 03' STA which distorts like hell when I turn up the volume. I am planning on selling that setup and buying another Kappa to add some punch to the system as it has Alpine Type S's all around (The stock pioneer system wasn't doing it for me, but the Adrenalin badge looks cool). Has anyone on the forum has any luck with these speakers as to how loud they really are and how clear they are? Or generally anything to do with Infinity as I have never had any of their products before. Apparently the subs are very focused on sound quality but I would also like to rattle the neighbors windows and I have a 850 watt amp currently in my system..... And they look cool. Thank you!

P.S I would also be getting the recommended sealed box size to ensure the system is runs as it should.

Latest posts