Inauguration 2009 (my pictures)

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jacob Dryer

Reaction score
Well we got home from our Inauguration/Family trip last night. I have a short write up and pictures on my blog if anyone is interested.

Great pictures. What a cool thing to be able to do. Even though I didn't vote for the guy I would have loved to have seen it in person.

We had to pay for the trip back in August, before we even knew who the final 2 major party runners were.. it didn't matter who won we were going :)

CNN has a picture were they have added 100's of pictures from people there. You can zoom in to any of the pictures from just about any view there was. Here is the link. Congratulations on getting to go to a once in a lifetime chance. It doesn't matter who you voted for, if you get a chance to something like this, you have to go. Now for the rest of your life you get to say "We were there".

We were in Washington when King Hussein and Prime Minister Rabbin signed the Peace Treaty when Bill Clinton was President. We stayed at the hotel King Hussein stayed at and the security was tight. I think all of Washington was watching the TV as they signed it.