I'm not new but...

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jacob Dryer

Reaction score
We found out that in Dec there will be not one but two new additions to our family. My wife and I are having twins. It's going to get pretty crazy is my house. :D

Jacob,

A big CONGRATULATIONS to you and the wife. You will surely have fun raising them. We have twin boys, 32 years old now, and it was a delight having both of them and watch them grow up. On spring breaks, used to bring them to the amusement park in Panama City Beach and I had fun chatting with 'Bama Mamas, Georgia Peaches and Tennessee Belles who were fond of them when they were toddlers. No disposable bottles those days and had to prepare at least thirty bottles every night,:(:D:D:D

Congrats, I don't have twins but I've got a 18month old and a 6 week old. They're a lot of work but wouldn't trade them in for the world... maybe for lifetime supply of gas though :D:lol:

I can think of one thing he'd better not have two of! He'd be in serious trouble if he had two wives! ;) Congrats, though, on the twins. I have twin nieces. It's loads of fun!

We're hoping we end up with one of each model so we can just be done with the kid thing after this :lol: We won't know if thats the case for a few more weeks.

Congrats....... It only gets better. My wife and I have been married for 8 years and have 5 children 3 girls and 2 boys.

P.S. While replying to this post I am holding the head light lense to tthe headlight assembly in the completion of the "DIY Blackout" section of Projects. It looks great.

I feel your pain my friend, I feel your pain. Twin 2 year old girls here. If you can make it past the first 4 months, it does get better. Now that ours are 2, things are alot better. Still some tough "terrible two" days, but their personalities are really blooming now. PLEASE!!! email me if you need advice. I contacted several people via email when ours were first born to ask simple questions- what is colic, how to solve constipation at 4am, why are they crying so much, am I going to survive, etc. I can help, you are not alone.:)

Brett in Illinois

Great news, Ours are 14 months apart. 15 and 16 now. Lol Freeport, I think it is if you can get past the teen age years, it gets better. _Ron