I need help as the ST isnt mobile right now; Forscan+Instrument cluster failure of update.

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jonesin615

Reaction score
What engine do you have?
V6 engine
What year is your Sport Trac?
What Generation is your Sport Trac?
2n Gen Owner
2009 ST Adrenalin RWD 4.0L w/100K on it.. i was clearing TPMS and noticed the cluster was way behind on firmware update; so i preceded to download firmware and reflash the cluster and forgot to backup the one on it. Now the speedo tach goes as far past 7k til it hits plastic, speed starts at 50mph, temp pegged out and gas too with no ac now. i assume the ac is bc the truck thinks its running hot and disabled it, but i tried reverting to factory firmware with same issue still, when i get into the HEX of the configuration i load the factory as built data and its totally different then what was previously entered in. And still problem is present, tho the flashing of the modules are going thru fine. Im using the correct adapter and software with forscan its almost like the module has been replaced which wouldnt make sense but is possible.

Does anyone have any input on this so i can get truck moving again? and is it possible that anyone who has a 2009 adrenaline copy your firmware and send to me, ill even pay for it at this point if i need to. and could anyone snap a pic of their as built data in the configuration that uses forscan or similar?

appreciate any and all help, Thanks

(PS.. I need running boards in red )

Latest posts