How many Wrecked ST's so far.

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Raser x

Reaction score
I have been posting here for a little less than a year and I have seen a lot of wrecked Trac's. I was just wondering how many Tracs were totalled in the 05 and 04.

On the bright side it mostly seems to be people hitting us and not us hitting them. I think they are just so stunned that they fixate and Wham!!! kinda like the old hostess cupcake commercial....

As for my wifes Trac it has a door ding and she um...cough....realigned the rear bumper when she backed into a guard rail.:(

Raesrx

Cajun, where in N.O. do you live. I'm in Destrehan, and we caught nothing but winds. Sorry to see your Trac like that... have you gotten anything else since? LB

I haven't wrecked my ST but Katrina did a number on this one ...

LB, That is his quote....

Todd Z

LB

Todd right... My ST and I evacuated to Tenn. so we faired well. I live in Kenner and was very lucky. That was a photo I found on the internet but I believe it's on the North Shore. Thanks for your concern. .

I traded mine, but a co-worker who used to post on this site (Rocco) rolled his. He was T-boned by a Mustang which sent his Trac into a sideways spin, flipping it.

Latest posts