Highest Mileage

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think we have a 300K truck around...

Todd Z

Aloha, '02 116K. Shocks, front and rear sway bar bushings, needs ball joints, Monday it gets a front timing chain tentioner. A/C leaks but I add freon every couple of months. Still a great truck though.

Ed

250,000 mi here, on a 2002, had it since it had 7 miles on it. Been through a tranny rebuild, new water pump, & ball joints. Oil changes every 4000-4500 and she still runs like new. I'm goin' for 500,000 :banana: Crazy as it is, I'm still on the stock shocks though :smack:

Last edited by a moderator:
139k here on a Job 1 '01 4x4. New rack & pinion, intake manifold gaskets, wheel bearings, s-belt & pullies, & new plugs. I've also replaced the upper and lower ball joints with Moogs (greasable, of course).

I've also done the steering column wiring work and changed the multifunction switch. Oh, and there's the other projects (IAC and MAF cleaning, Seafoam, etc.).

Gee.......something to look forward to.....101,000 on my 2001 ST with only a master cylinder replaced. Best ford out of 14 I have owned!!!

Put me down for 140k same transmission:banana:.

1 Alt

1 Battery

2 sets of brakes

1 set of ball joints

1 Limited slip plate rebuild

2 sets of tires going to get my third set soon

Maybe I am the one here with 254,000 + as I speak, on my 2001 V6 bought new in June of 2001 with a lowly 9 miles (wonder where they went in my special ordered ST) in the beautiful, and, odd colored "Island Blue":banana: I had a new tranny at 116,000 miles but nothing major since then! Still driving great and it will always be mine, no trade, no selling or giving it away, and soon there will be a new STA to go along with it!:banana::haveabeer:

242k on my 2003. Original engine, transmission, u-joints, rear axle, rear rotors, alternator, water pump, etc. Had to change fuel pump, front rotors, shocks once, brake pads several times. Synthetic oil change every 3k-5k miles, drain and refill tranny pan every other oil change (or so). New tranny filter every year.

About to go through it again, though. Third set of tires is about gone, and needs new ball joints to replace originals. Also need to redo the steering wheel cover, radio bezel needs painting, and cd player is quirky. It's still my daily driver.

My 2001 (purchased new in June 2001) just turned over 227,000 last week. Tranny was the most unexpected, and expensive repair, otherwise mostly normal 'wear and tear' issues. Just replaced waterpump, clutch fan, thermostat, rad cap, and fuel pump. No problems but just decided its time to replace BEFORE there's an issue. The one thing that amazes me is the exhaust...still all original, no leaks...and I live in upstate NY. Hard to believe!

Steve

Ok now I`m at 212000.

Same trans

1 Alt

2 Batteries

3 sets of brakes

1 set of ball joints

1 Limited slip plate rebuild

3 sets of tires going to get my fourth set soon

Needs new ball joints again

:driving: