Hey Larue

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Roy Smith

Reaction score
Hey Larue,I have been working across the road from you(Simpsons hardware-the green Bronco staring at your shop),I have had a sudden influx of some crazy keys,can you handle them?? If so i'll send them your way!!:)

Roy, LaRue has gone to bed,his back is really bothering him tonight. I'll tell him to look at your post in the A.M.

HOLY S&&&&

HEY CHRIS !!!!!!!

WELCOME BACK MAN, YOU were missed.... !!!!

Hope the family is doing well ???

Todd Z

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Chris,

How are you, Kelley & Ridge doing? Drop us a line, do you still have the same cell phone number? We'll have to give a call soon.

Roy, send them my way, I have over 275 different keys so if I can't get them what they need,,,,;);););)they don't need it...:D:D:D

Oh yea,, HI RIDGE, KELLEY, and CHRIS, :lol::lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Guys.....

It has been a long time..... I have missed you all and good to see and hear from you all again.

Kellye and I are doing good. Ridge is growing up and keeping us on our toes. We just want to wish you all A Happy New Year!

Rose - Yes, it is still the same cell number you have. ;)

Todd Z - Man I miss that Hot Sause..... Some of the Best I have ever had..... :p

Coastiejoe - I guess you are still on special missions for our country. If not you will always have my respect Sir.....

Chris, I although I am only 43, I retired in October from my "secret" job. I had 23 years with them, many of them good, some of them not so good. I did get to see and do things that you could never pay for, so from that perspective it was a unique perspective.

I started a second Federal job 5 years ago, figured I might as well stack up a couple of Federal pensions... LOL

Glad to see your still around.

Best of luck to you...

Latest posts