Hello Again!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carey Frennier

Reaction score
Well hello mysporttrac.com!

I don't know if any of you remember me. On the old website, my name was Psycareyo. I sold my supercharged 2010 Adrenalin back in 2012 when my wife and I had our first child. After the second kid, between starting my own business and two kids in daycare...we had to make some sacrifices. We are finally in a position where we can have a few toys again.

Well...I found my old 2010 STA AWD with the Brenspeed supercharger conversion! It's beautiful! Only 59,000 miles on it...mech and cosmetically perfect still! It took me two years to track down the guy who bought it from me. He moved and got a new email address! One day, out of the blue, he responded to a 5-year-old email I sent him and we were able to restart a dialogue.

We are still in the process of making the deal. A lot of variables in play. I have a buyer for my Whipple supercharged 2011 Mustang. The owner of my STA is considering a new Ford. I still get D-Plan so we are working on a trade deal which would help stretch my budget.

While the Mustang is a ton faster...nothing has captivated me....or fit my family like the STA did!

Carey, good to hear from you. I hope you can make a deal, to get the STA back. I know what you mean about Tracs. Mine is only a gen1, but it is a keeper for now. Im a bachelor again. So I sold my '94 stang some years back. My toy now is a '12 HD Road Glide. Being retired and 69, will make it, not easy to replace my Trac. I still like the Gen1. If a replacement is needed, I would hope to find a nice Gen2. If not a nice 4dr Toyta Tacoma Sport.
m2.jpg
m4.jpg
Road Glide 2.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks mate. Trying to find a way to lower the STA further. This springs I made a decade ago only drops the truck about 3/4" and visually didn't really look very different limo.

Welcome Back, Hope all goes well....

Latest posts