headlight bulbs

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Headlight bulbs are 9007. If you have an owner's manual, all of the bulb numbers can be found there.

j.vocaty, I had Silverstars in mine until one went out. I replaced them with Sylvania Xtravision for alot less and don't see the difference between the two.;)

Last edited by a moderator:
j.vocaty, I had Silverstars in mine until one went out.

I've been running SilverStars in my headlights, front corners, and fog lights (same set) for over three years now. Never had a problem with them.

Train trac, I had ine in for about 3 years before one of the highbeams went. I liked them but couldn't get myself to pay that much again for them. I opted for the Xtravision's and they are 30% brighter than regular Halos and half the price of the Silverstars. Haven't seen much difference between the two.;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Good to know... When my SilverStars eventually do wear out, I'll look into the Xtravision bulbs.:)

If I could have afforded both the xcal3 & the HIDs I would have gotten the HIDs when I bought the xcal3 but I couldn't so I didn't.

Latest posts