Hate side exhaust exit, Adrenalin tailpipe swap?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ray Gullan

Reaction score
I see that the Adrenalin rear chrome tip is a bolt on. My o7 limited would look so much better with rear exit exhaust. Has anyone swapped Adrenalin parts to do this? I would rather not pay someone to cut & weld a tip on, and I like the quiet stock exhaust. Is there a quick, easy part swap? The side exhaust looks so dated...

You can buy tips up to 4 foot. Shop around. Be shure to get SS. If you get double wall the tip wont discolor from the heat.

Take a look at the Magnaflow website. I use their products and am very pleased. I put a set of #35165 tips on my Trac and like the look. They have many to offer, so take a look just to get some ideas. Bob

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
Depends what you want - Here is a single outlet that might look simple but is 3" most of the way and processes 9psi+

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
man.. I love the look of those twins... I might have to have dual exhaust installed on mine with the exhaust tips like you have.. really trips my trigger so to speak

brianB