Happy birthday to me - new exhaust

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jackson Ellis

Reaction score
Installed yesterday. Mechanic said the fit around the spare was "tight." Flowmaster 1 into dual, and took out the resonator. Sounds GOOD!

UPS dropped off my SCT3 yesterday too. Emailing back and forth with Torrie right now about my tunes. Not much more than a stern look from the wife, so it wasn't too bad:grin::angry:

[Broken External Image]:

Hard to fault a pristine white Limited V8 with four clean tips out the back. Love the look, excellent! :supercool:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the comments. I got it installed at a local dad and son outfit. I don't have the part numbers listed on my receipt, but it's a Flowmaster 40 Series, single to dual, with Flowmaster stainless angled dual tips. No clamps, all welded, and with rubber mounts to the frame. Very good work.

No one's asked, but I'll volunteer; everything for $495 out the door. I think it took him a little longer to run the passenger side pipe than he expected due to the short distance to the rear bumper, and the independent suspension. Dropped it off at 9:30 and got a call around 4:00 that it was done.

Gavin, I put pics from underneath in my library, Exhaust folder. Best I could do with it sitting on the ground. Next time it's on a lift, I plan to snap a few more.