Green Machine has moved on to her new owner. :-(

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Todd Z

4 wheel drive
2nd Gen owner
V8 Engine
Reaction score
What engine do you have?
V8 engine
What year is your Sport Trac?
What Generation is your Sport Trac?
2n Gen Owner
Today was a sad day for me. The new owner of green picked her up today to take her to her new home.

I will miss the truck a lot. It's been 13 years of love and fun in the green machine. The memories and events that truck has created are priceless.

I drive way too much to crank the miles on her and rather then her sit and rot or be driven into the ground she can move on to some one who should hopefully take care of her well.

Green Machine. 2003 -2016. :-( :cry::cry::cry:

Todd Z

:boohoo::sad::sad::sad:

It's better to share the enjoyment we all have for the Trac with someone new, than keep it all for ourselves. Did you tell them about this wonderful place where we all share information?

Had to be hard, I know how much you love your trucks - they are a part of your lifestyle. Hopefully you find as much joy and passion with the new truck.

Take care!

Chris Cas

So shouldn't you change the type of ST you have in your profile? Or are you just clinging to "Gen1 V6" because you can't totally say good bye? :grin:

Latest posts