Good News v-8 Trac?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

David Mazur

Reaction score
I just got off the phone with my dealer. He called to tell me there is another update for the computer. I have an appointment tomorrow I hope this one will work better than the other two...

I'd like to know the TSB# on this one, too -- still not 100% happy with the acceleration off stop. Would really appreciate an update. And thanks for the heads-up!

Any of you guys have a tune installed on your Track?

Mine was suggish 07 v8 but much better with performance tune from Bammachips.

Bill

I didn't know anyone wanted the tsb number as I have already had it done. The mechanic told me I need to put a couple of hundred miles on it to notice all the changes. He agreed the last one only worked for a short time and than the same problems started over,sluggish,jerking on take off, etc. It did seem better when I drove home but that was only 10 miles. Don't know if it will help the transmission shifting and downshifting when stopping cause I think it has it's own tune.. Sorry about the TSB. number.

You wouldn't need a couple hundred miles to notice it either. Sounds like all they did was unplug the battery and reset it so it could relearn.........bs again.

Latest posts