Full Custom audio package

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Antonio Gomez

Reaction score
Take a look at my library and let me know if you want to upgrade your factory system with a Custom made sub box, 10" sub, Amp, Kenwood Excelon door speakers, Kenwood deck, and help installing it. I'm selling all of it, locally I hope. If you are interested, I'd like to do a swap for your factory speakers, radio and plastics behind the seats. This thing sounds great so come by and hear it. I'll give you all the wiring and cut plastic trim so you don't have to do anything but run a power and ground wire. It would probably take a few hours to do the swap. Let me know? $600 for the sub, amp, 4 door speakers, stereo and harness, custom sub box, plastics trade, wiring, and help installing it all. Other offers considered.

Tony, I know that most likely you want to sell the entire system as a package and don't want to ship anything. However, I do have all 4 factory speakers which are in working condition, I removed them to install after market speakers. Which excelon speakers do you have , are they components? If they are components are you willing to work something out, so I get them from you?

Thanks

I can sell the box seperate or negotiate other offers because I just don't want to give it away with a truck trade in. Dealerships don't give you anything for these types of add ons. You can reply directly to me at [email protected].

Tony.

Hey Tony, are you really trading in the Sport Trac?! If you are, I would be interested in some of your accessories, especially the Yakima stuff. Let me know, or I will look for you at school.

Brett

Latest posts