FULL center console (and more)

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Have a 2002 Ford Explorer Sport Trac, Silver w/ Black trim... Leather seats... the works! As a mail carrier there are a few things that HAD to go, one of them being the center console.

It is grey (or silver?) with very minimal wear. I am wanting to sell the entire unit... all parts are present (part that connects to the front heater vent, lower housing, cup holder section, arm rest section (w/ arm rest), rear radio controls and rear heater/fan controls. Make an offer

I also do not need the bed extender. It's in great shape, and works perfectly, just kinda gets in the way for what I use the truck for. Make an offer

I would also consider letting the factory tonneau cover go if I can find a matching camper shell for this model/cover. This would make hauling/securing mail and packages MUCH easier for me.

If you have any questions, feel free to email me at

[email protected]

Wow, you just posted the three most requested items all in one post! Amazing!

I don't need any of them, just thought that was interesting. Good luck; should be easy sells.

Would love to get the console maybe even more but i think the cost to ship would be way to high... but please let me know what your looking for maybe we can work something out... Bob

I will have to take some pictures and get them online. I am located in the southern part of WV, so not sure about shipping costs... I would say they would be HUGE for any of the three items (isn't the tonneau cover 70 lbs or something?).

I will let you all know when the pics are available.

As far as shipping goes... I will sell to ANYONE as long as their check clears but shipping will have to be added on to the sale price. I would hate to sell something, then use all the money to pay to have it shipped. :)

edit:

This is the only pic I have right now... Just the "innards" of the console as I was trying to figure out how to get the thing out of there. More to come.,[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
Just replied to your email... like 15 seconds ago. The console is the one with the heater controls and radio controls in the back of it. (same as the diagram in your email).

I have no idea what a fair price would be... I still need to get some pics on here so you guys can see it. Sorry it's taking so long, just working everyday.

Latest posts