Free Maintenance manual

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

michael larkin 2

Reaction score
Hey, for anyone that might be interested, I am in the army and the Army web site that we use has a free website that u can look up repairs thru a repair manual from the years of 1946-2005 for almost any type of vehicle. You can get on the site as a guest. If u are interested, just let me know and I will post instructions for everything, how l to log in and where to go in the site to find the manuals. Just let me know.

Duece

Good stuff Duece. I did not know that we had this. Got the page bookmarked, I can help out too If someone needs it. I'm @ Ft Stewart by the way. Thanks again for the info.

Ed

Here's the link. I'm not sure how you can login as a guest. I'll try to figure it out and I'll let you guys know. If any of you figures it out before I do let me know.

Ed

Rich and Mike, I tryed loging in straight from the link and it didn't work for me either. What you have to do is log on to AKO then go to Army website, go to the Army A to Z link , find the MWR link then the library link , then web resourses and find the automotive research link. From there it goes to the year, make, etc. I hope this helps, and I still don't know how you can log on as a guest! Might be easier to buy the Manual:lol:

Hey, for anyone that might be interested, I am in the army and the Army web site that we use has a free website that u can look up repairs thru a repair manual from the years of 1946-2005 for almost any type of vehicle. You can get on the site as a guest. If u are interested, just let me know and I will post instructions for everything, how l to log in and where to go in the site to find the manuals. Just let me know.

Duece
I would definitely appreciate the posted instructions on the website for the manuals.

Again, this post is dead..... its from 2006

Latest posts