"Frank Barone" has died

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill V

Reaction score
For those of you who haven't heard and are interested, Peter Boyle has died. He is best known for playing the father "Frank Barone" on "Everybody Loves Raymond", as well as for playing the tap-dancing monster in Mel Brooks' "Young Frankenstein".

As Frank would have said: Holy crap!

And who could ever forget him in Young Frakenstein? One of the greatest movies ever.

He played the monster in "Young Frankenstein"...one of my favorite movies...the Puttin' on the Ritz schtick makes me laugh just thinking about it.:lol:

Johnny Dangerously. My personal favorite.

I think everyone loved that guy. He's been looking ill for some time, made me wonder if that was the real reason for cancelling Raymond. Frankly, I watched the show for Frank more than for Raymond.

I remember seeing Young Frankenstein as a kid and just totally LMAO. The cameo role that Gene Hackman played with Peter Boyle is IMO one of the funniest skits in movie history. I LMAO every single time I watch it. This movie is in my "keeper" DVD library. :)

Dan

Latest posts