Ford ESP (Extended Service Plans) MYST 10% Discount!!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carey Frennier

Reaction score
I can actually sell genuine Ford ESPs to anyone within their 3/36 Basic or bumper ot bumper.

I can also upgrade any Certified Pre-owned Warranty on all CPO vehicles still in their CPO warranty.

Anyone beyond their Basic needs to have a FLM dealership inspect the vehicle. Because of this I actually cannot sell an ESP to anyone that is beyond their bumper to bumper.

I also don't mind looking up pricing for anyone.

Just give me a little time to get back to you and provide me with the info below. I will try to select the best warranty for your application and budget.

In Service Date

Year

Make

Model

VIN

AWD, 2WD, 4WD

Current Mileage

How much term you want

How much mileage you want

Any specific coverage expectations you have.

You can buy it anywhere you want. Perhaps I can help you save a few bucks. A lot of dealers perform large ESP markups over MSRP.

Please try to include all the criteria above in your inquiry. This stuff takes a lot of time to pin down so if you're as specific as possible it will really help me get answers out to everyone quickly.

Last edited by a moderator:
On it. You have mail!

This is the current (nearly outdated pricing)

07+ ST 4x4 class D New Car Plan ESP (within it's 3/36,000)

$100 surcharge on all warranty sold beyond 12 months 12,000 miles.

Premium Care ESP MSRP: PRICING OUTDATED 11/4/09 PLEASE EMAIL OR POST HERE FOR NEW PRICING WITH MYST 10% DISCOUNT.

3/75= $900

3/100= $1445

4/75= $990

4/100= $1505

5/75= $1085

5/100= $1595

6/75= $1270

6/100= $1760

7/75= $1765

7/100= $1890

I'll get more up later and after I get your return email.

Hi Carey, The 2006 Lincoln Zephyr that I asked about yesterday. We test drove it and compared it to the 2006 Milan.. The Lincoln has a much better ride, and better handling. My preferred "test drive course" includes a nice S curve where the speed limit goes from 45 on one side to 65 on the other side of the curve... Once we drove the Lincoln, we were pretty much sold on it..

Anyway, it comes with a 50K bumper to bumper and has just over 35K on it now. We sign the paperwork tomorrow. I asked my Ford dealer about getting it "Certified" for the 100K to apply, and they said that only a Lincoln dealer can do that. Is that correct?

We have not been offered an extended warranty yet... that comes tomorrow... But with 15K bumper to bumper left, I have a little time to decide.

In any case, what can you do on this vehicle?

(What coverage options are available?)

My Zip code is 64129 if you need it.

They are correct. Only a Lincoln Dealer can CPO that vehicle. It's a little different with Mercury and Ford since all of their models and powertrains are identical.

The Lincoln Zepyhr is a class E ESP vehicle.

It really depends on how long you plan to have it and how much you plan to drive it.

If it's original in service date is Nov 3rd 2006 it would fall under a new car plan.

There is a $100 surcharge for plans sold beyond 12/12,000

The max you can buy would be a 7yr 100,000 Premium Care. That covers over 500 comps. It is awesome. I had this warranty on my F150 and I actually used it three or four times. This would give you warranty until Nov 3rd 2014 and your would have 65,000 miles.

The said configuration would cost about $2,050 + $100 + tax from the selling dealership's county.

You can pick one with less term or less mileage. You can mix/match many terms and mileage to fit your needs.

I have an 03 4x4 ST with 80,000 miles and no factory warranty left. Can I buy one from you at all?

You would fall under a class F ST

Your ST is eligible for a PowertrainCare and a BaseCare but nothing else.

You can ADD up to 48 months and 48,000 miles to your vehicle until it ticks 100,000. You can of course add much less term and mileage if you like. You can go with 6/6, 12/12, 24/24, 36/36 and the above mentioned 48/48.

Email me what works bets for you and I can get you pricing. However, I cannot sell it to you. Being that it would be a used plan you have to have the selling dealer inspect your ST. SO unless you're willing to travel to Plattsburgh,NY you have to go with a local FLM dealer.

The max you can add to a "used" vehicle is 48,000 under any Ford ESP. This is any vehicle past it's bumper to bumper warranty.

What kind of coverage are you looking for? Just the powertrain or are you looking to cover things like your AC, ECM, etc?

Budget?

Yeah, I didn't mean a 100k warranty. Just something to extend my miles up to or past 100k. 48k sounds good. Powertrain, AC. What would you suggest for a Ford with 56K miles?

Budget? LOL I'm not sure...what's the price range?

Yeah, I didn't mean a 100k warranty. Just something to extend my miles up to or past 100k. 48k sounds good. Powertrain, AC. What would you suggest for a Ford with 56K miles?

Budget? LOL I'm not sure...what's the price range?

48 month and 48,000 miles ADDed to your current age and mileage.

PremiumCare 500 comp: $2230 Can get up until you reach 60,000 miles on your ST

ExtraCare1113 comp: $1880 and $2245 after 60,000 miles on your ST.

BaseCare 84 comp: $1620, $1970 after 60,000 miles and $2185 after 80,001 miles.

PowertrainCare 29 comp: $1225, $1600 after 60,000 and $1825 after 80,001 miles.

You need to complete a Ford ESP checklist with a local dealer and then, if you pass, they can sell you a warranty.

I would probably go with the PremiumCare. Having a vehicle with 500 comp coverage until 104,000 miles would be AWESOME.

Over the last 24 hours I've sold a couple of these to MYST members. If anyone has a new vehicle, doesn't have to just be FLM, and is interested in an ESP, do not hesitate to contact me.

I got new pricing today. The costs did go up. Some plans only went up $15 where as others were into the $100+ range increase.

Thanks for the info! My lease is about to expire on my '07 2WD Limited, and I'm thinking about buying it with an ESP. I checked the Ford link you gave us, and it said that a 7/100 with $50 deductible was $1715. Would it be cheaper to buy from you, or negotiate it as a part of buying the Trac in a few months?

TIA