FINALLY!!!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boodrodon Dykes

Reaction score
Ok, after many unfortunate delays, I finally was able to put my new wheels and tires on the ST. They are 22x9.5, wrapped in Dunlop Sport Maxx 265/35/22. let me know what you think.

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

Boodro :D

Those wheels are a wild design! I really like them. Looks like you have plenty of clearance with them 22s or maybe its just b/c the tires are so small. But I like it. Looks killer.

Sweet man!!!...Looks killer...I like...

BUT, you really need to do something with the cladding. Maybe black? Maybe Silver?

lol love that movie. :D, but yes they are 22's, they do look a little smaller because of the tires, but my next move is to lower it 3", so that should make it look a lot better. then after that Im going to paint the cladding to match.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks good, what will you be doing with the step bars then? My eyes were drawn to the chipped paint right away. I assume you will probably remove them.....

Awesome.....just one question are those Zabtech headlights/corner lights or someone elses, looks good with the silver. Were they painted black or silver(some other color)???

George T

Looks Awesome Don! :cool: I'm running the same size tire and they do seem smaller till you try to tuck them :lol:.

Jeffksf- when I lower them I plan to remove, unless I really dont like them removed then I will repaint them to black or silver not sure yet.

GeorgeT- Those are the lights that were on ebay. I got them about a week before they took them off, they came black.

thanks everyone, i will hopefully get it lowered within the next month, but then again thats what I said with my wheels :D.

Boodro

They do LOOK smaller, but I think that big a$$ lip on them has something to do with that.

Looks good! They'll feel small, til you try and turn when lowered, lol.