Finally livin!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brian K 2

Reaction score
After working like dog for 6 years, averaged 60-70 hours a week I feel like I am living. Work slowed down, 48 hours, and I have major plans! Second turkey hunting trip Sat. Going off shore fishing 4 days next week. Have (4) tickets to Charlotte NASCAR both races for Memorial Day, Going to the Cape, Mass, with my folks in June, more fishing. Then meeting the NC boys again in June, raft up, and July for 4 days of inshore fishing! :) I can't freakin wait! Sorry if this comes across as bragging but I am.:eek::p Nows wheres that tuna tackle???

Stories like this are EXACTLY why I did the 'Play now, work later' program!!! I 'played' until I was 35, then went to work like a dog... And I don't have a big problem with it, because I already know what it's like to not have to do anything and be able to play for days or weeks on end. In fact, I'm in danger of losing my 'Team Pro Leisure' membership because I spend too many hours a week working!

Latest posts