Finally Got it Done!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boodrodon Dykes

Reaction score
Well, unfortunately I couldnt get the dual exhaust done, The shop couldnt go around my sway bar with out getting close to other things. So I went ahead with the Single Flowmaster. Sounds great and I am glad I got it done. I also like how they made it almost hidden. Next step a Mac Intake. :D

I got some pics in my Library

Boodro

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks good to me, nice and clean! congrats! just a heads up, Mac says that EE has the wrong filters, billet nobs and possibly also tubes in stock. They had me drive down, I thought they were going to have EE invoice me but they sold direct and said until they got it squared with EE not to pick it up there because they will be having problems with returns. I guess another guy with an 05 had a problem with EE so Mac is shutting down the 3606 for now.

Teddy- Thanks! I wont be able to get a mac for a while any way... so hopefully it will be squared out by then.

Me- It cost me $310... it was so much, because they re-piped a bunch of it.

Thats what I thought, I had truoble finding someone who would do the dual out. I found them but they called me 2 hours after I dropped it off, and they said I have a Handeling Package, and that they couldnt get around it without getting to close to the gas tank and stuff.

Frisco is 15-20 minutes North of Dallas and 5 minutes North of Plano. I didnt get it done in Frisco... I had to go 30 mins. out of the way just to find someone that actually did dual, but then they couldnt. But im glad with it anyway :D

Boodro

Latest posts