Explorer Forum

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not to gloat, but every site has its issues, that why we work to move to new servers and try our best to keep this one up and running...

Especially what they (EF) get for sponsorship fees they should be able to purchase a reliable server...

NOW they could just be doing upgrades and what I said was wrong..

Todd Z

This site does seem to be online all the time, at least when I check in, so thats great. I'm a new member on this site and I wonder though why mysporttrac isnt using a modern bulletin board software on the site like ef.com or others since so many of those softwares are free. Makes it much easier to track posts and replies. Not that Im bitching, I find this site helpful but it just seems it could be better with some upgrades (mods) and we all like upgrades right?

Like many others I consider EE the "technical" site with Todd and his unparalleled expertise and service, while the MySportTrac site is a "general" members and readers forum. Both do extremely well for what they intended, and BOTH require public funding and donations to remain active.

They are informative, great reading, and invaluable asset(s) to the ST community. Great job!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts