Exhaust Question

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim Upton

Reaction score
Heres what i am looking at, I found a guy who works for a ford dealership that took a dual exhaust system off of a 2007 limited. The dealership would not resell the vehicle with it on. It is not true dual, and that is fine with me. My question is, will this exhaust fit on my 2010 adrenalin? I think it should, it used all factory hangers and mounts and looks like it was well made, there is a picture of what i am looking at in my library. I am aware I will need to notch my rear valance to match the left side. I have been wanting to do this for a while and just came across this option on craigslist 2 towns away. I know i cant build it for what he is asking for it. Please let me know your thoughts, good and bad. As always, Thanks everyone. Jim

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like a two chamber flowmaster - It will have a drone that might drive you crazy from 40mph to 65mph because the huge factory resonator is gone - If you could tie it in to your current system at the hump and make the duals work then it would be a great look.

Would it sound similar to the mustangs without the resonator? Im an 80s kid, I love the the sound of the old 5.0 mustangs with the flowmasters!

It will fit except the tail pipe part... The bumpers and exits are different.....

Todd Z

It should fit but the tailpipes will need to be re-bent if they exited out the sides instead of straight out the back like an Adrenalin.

I did mine with a Magnaflow dual in/out muffler and some dual tips from them. Mineke shop did all the pipe work. Looks pretty clean and sounds just right. You can see on the right rear how he bent the pipe around the spare and up over the center section of the rear. Bob

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts