Exhaust Part Numbers ....I'm an idiot!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Henry Suarez

Reaction score
Ok. Call me stupid but I left the Flowmaster 50 Series SUV part number at the office and I want to order the muffler again for my new STA. Does anybody know what the part number is? Also want to order th Roush Tip (Left or Right)...Supercharged SVT chime in on this one. Thanks guys..

I just bought a left side from eBay for $60 - there are more listed for $92 each - BTW - you might not like the Drone on that muffler - the Magnaflow was quieter - all my issues are from the Boost @11.2 and the105 Octane tuned machine - hear it with the video under the pix if you like - FlowProw - chambered 30 inch muffler

After 6 mufflers have blown out in 40K miles, the last Magnaflow lasted 800 getle miles... I had to go SuperDuty FlowPro with two roush tips, Duals all the way - Now I dont loose any Boost at High RPM - finally after all the stress of going back to the shop - I can't wait to go back to the dyno and see if we can bust the 500 mark - here is a Pic and unless you are behind it or under it, the STA looks the same well except for the extra cut out. Runs out very strong - I notice a performance gain even being stuck at 487 for the last few tries -

The roush Tips here are like a few others - LH goes on the RH and RH goes on the left - this is just the way it works based on the angle of the tip - So look close and make sure you order the right one or it wont look the same -

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts