English Town NJ Track day ??? NOV 27th NO Rain date, Weather permitting !!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Todd Z

4 wheel drive
2nd Gen owner
V8 Engine
Reaction score
What engine do you have?
V8 engine
What year is your Sport Trac?
What Generation is your Sport Trac?
2n Gen Owner
Gary S and myself and Bob C, normally hit the track about this time of year. We had a blast the last time and Droll stopped by too !!

This is a SUNDAY, it probably will be cold, but weather permitting, Gary is gonna run the new truck and Katie is running Blue !!!

Any one is welcome, We just go, Run the trucks, have pizza, and enjoy the BSing !!!

This is better then the night meet as we have all day....

IF you wanna run, this time its $40.00 cash at the gate for 3 runs down the track !!!

Todd Z

Can do !!

Todd Z

Hope to get the exhaust done this week. If all goes well, headers, dual pipes, dual in/out muffler and 4 exhaust tips to round it out. Let you know as date gets closer. Oh yeah, no Rain-X on the windows this time..... Bob

:fire::fire::fire:

took the new ride for its first oil change at my shop and there was oil leaking on the pan & lower front end.

they didn't touch it and i took it right back to the dealer and they found the oil condenser/cooler leaking. new condenser will be in on tuesday but the best part is the front bumper has to come off :sad:

so no trip to the track this sunday. :cry:

will have to keep my fingers crossed for nice weather and try on dec 04th the final day of the season at e-town.

maybe i should have kept my 4runner :bwahaha:

Last edited by a moderator:
Sheeesh, at least the playing field is a little more even now!!! Sorry to hear, I'm sure it will be fixed properly. Don't you have something else to bring? Todd, are you all still going Sunday? Or do you want to wait till the following W/E? Bob

gonna' pass due to the oil issue.

gettin' it repaired this week and should be ready for next sunday.

have fun everyone and have some good run's :driving:

Latest posts