Don't Flame me, racial profiling

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

If this particular guy wasn't inept he would have detonated his bomb on the plane, in the bathroom.

Even if every passenger on the plane was packing it wouldn't have stopped him, nor likely deterred his plans.

TJR

i don't think you understand the real world.

I understand the real world. It is an evil place filled with nasty people.

Point is, that our current system does not work. I am NOT saying we should be allowed to carry a gun on an airplane. What I am saying is that the system does not work.

Something NEEDS to be done. Until something happens, the crap will continue to happen.

Since you have all the answers, please give something constructive to this conversation.

Tom

something constructive?

what is wrong, you don't like to be challenged?

in your world, let's get back to the days of the wild west. that's the answer :smile0005:

a terrorist detonates a bomb on a train or public place. is this going to stop them?

[Broken External Image]:

i am not against owning and carrying a firearm. as with this case and others, the firearm is useless. don't get me wrong, this guy deserves one to the head as any terrorist should. but as you can see, the aircraft and passengers would have all been history if he succeeded.

lets focus on how to prevent this from happening, not gun happy guys like yourself who want to take justice into their own hands. that is just as scary as the terror attempt.

your gun would have been blown off your what is left of your body. alot of good that will do. you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Gary,

What is your solution? Do what the hijackers want? Bend over and let it happen hoping they will "go away"? Give up our guns thinking they will say "They took the first step, they want peace, lets give it to them"?

Seriously, what is your solution or do you like to see yourself ramble on?

Tom

the perfect solution:

put you in charge of homeland security :smile0007:

seriously, more intelligence and monitoring these potential bastards. i think we have done a better job since 9/11, but more needs to be done. why was this f.... allowed to board an aircraft with the red flags in place on him? thats a problem.

btw, would your gun have stopped timothy mcveigh ????????

terrorism is never going to end, we just need to do a better job to prevent what we can.

btw, would your gun have stopped timothy mcveigh ????????

My gun COULD have stopped Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold. Just think, that massacre happened in a "Gun Free Zone".

I would rather have my gun with me and not having the chance to use it versus not having the gun and wishing I did.

Tom

if every american had a gun, would that stop terrorism ??

get the point, this is not about owning a gun it is about preventing terrorism.

if every american had a gun, would that stop terrorism ??

get the point, this is not about owning a gun it is about preventing terrorism.

Absolutly. What is your definition of terrorism? Is it only a bomb on an airplane? Is it some middle eastern guy yelling "Praise Allah" before he sinks a boat?

What is it?

I want your definition of terrorism.

Tom

"you get nothing and like it" :smile0007:

listen, your drifting away from the topic & facts. do want to borrow the wife's 350Z so you can improve on your drifting skills :smile0002:

As usual, you provide nothing to any conversation. I should have expected this from you.

This is something I "no" all about.

Tom

WAAAAAAAAA !!! :banana:

man i am getting old. i overlooked your post

you state that your gun COULD have stopped eric harris & dylan klebold.

i am very concerned about what you say.

are you hanging around high schools? since this act was commited in a school how would you have prevented it?

that right there is pretty scary

are you hanging around high schools? since this act was commited in a school how would you have prevented it?

Schools are gun free zones. I could not have prevented it, even if I were a teacher and had a CCW permit.

Again I ask. What is your definition of terriorism?

Tom

If someone shoots a gun in the cabin and punctures the skin of the aircraft or takes out a window, it will be a very dangerous situation as the plane will begin to depressurize. Also, if some critical part is damaged by gunfire, it could cause the plane to crash (or explode) killing everyone on board.

I am not against the right to bear arms, but I do think that people who are unstable shouldn't be allowed to own them. By the way, I am sure the founding fathers didn't intend this right to be used for vigilante justice by the citizens. Instead, I see it as a very important power that the citizenry has to protect themselves and our country from outside invasion and also to prevent a future where a tyrannical government takes away the freedom of the people.

tom,

your drifting again :smile0005:

you state that your gun COULD have prevented the columbine massacre.

then you say that you could not have prevented it.

what is it ? please make some sense.

also, if you COULD have prevented it, why are you near a school.

were you still a student in 99 or do you just hang around schools to prevent attacks like that.

since they happen very frequently. or are just hanging around. creepy :smile0015:

btw, please let me know when you were a faa repairman (??????), what aircrafts did you work on so i can stay clear of them !!!!

sorry, can't use the 350z today for drifting, its snowing again :smile0007:

Latest posts