Does anybody know who the supplier is for the ST Shocks/Struts???

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alan Peters

Reaction score
Just curious. I have about 34K on the stock and will be switching soon. The front 2 are already bad but looking at Monroe Reflex's, that is when they go on sale.

Big Al

I don't know but I'd bet they are a "windowlicker on the short bus". Not a bad idea for Ford though. They are crap when you drive it off the lot and then without sites like this, you end up taking it back for new ones every 5 months!;):lol:

I agree on the Reflex's, just swapped mine out yesterday, WOW what a difference!

I got mine from Rockauto.com on recommendation from this site. Got them for just under $160 shipped, better then anywhere here locally can do on sale!

Just curious as to what tires you guys are running. I ask that because about 6 mos. after I put on the Monroe Reflex shock I put on TOYO Open Country A/T's & the side to side sway was back, so when they wear out I will be putting on A/S tires. I have driven one ST with Rancho RSX using Michelin Cross-Terrains and one with Edelbrock IAS performer shocks using Goodyear Fortera Silent Armor; and both rode & handled almost car like. So, tires must be a consideration as well as shocks & other suspension components.