~ Decals, Car Show, Misc pics

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
XST said:
Doug, Where did you get the 22" Bullitt Wheels? A Buddy of mine was over this weekend and I was browsing the site and he seen that you had them and said he's been looking for the same size and color of wheel as you have, but cant find them ANYWHERE... including online.

Clay is right, I got them at my local TiresPlus store the week they came out! Shortly after that Shelby and Ford entered into a lawsuit which "Supposedly " put a selling freez on these shelby wheels specifically (Even though a store has them in stock). I THINK it has to do with Shelby using the "Bullitt" name to sell them!? I don't know the details.

Adrian Drenalin said:
Excellent Pics , looking good in the car/truck show. If and when you can , Id like to know how to pull those side vents off without damaging them

You are the first to ask about this and I am suprised! I figured I would write a project for it, it's just a matter of sitting down to type it up. I will try to do this today and get pics and such to teh site!

I am not selling my wheels....not till they come out with 22" Shelby Razors in our bolt pattern/offset. Then I will be making the switch!! :D

I see the Shelby Torq-thrust wheels there that look to be yours, but they only have 20" on that web site.... my buddy is looking for the 22's like you have... any other suggestions?

Last edited by a moderator:
You are the first to ask about this and I am suprised! I figured I would write a project for it, it's just a matter of sitting down to type it up. I will try to do this today and get pics and such to the site!

Thank You...:D