Coastiejoe, windows xp upgrade at comp usa for $50

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

troy malone

Reaction score
Hey CoastieJoe,

comp usa has the XP upgrade for $49.99 after rebate in the sale add this morning..

just thought i'd let you know....

Last edited by a moderator:
The upgrade kit will work, however it is not the best way to go. I believe that if you need to do a reinstall, you would first have to reinstall your old version, then the updates, then you could redo the XP upgrade. I paid about 100 bucks for a full copy of Windows XP a couple of years ago. That was at Target.

Here is a link to some on ebay. This one ends soon, but check thier other auctions. These are versions that say "for distribution only with a new PC", but they will work and the serial number is still good so you can register for updates....

the up-grade will do the full install with-out loading windows ME.. it will ask for the ME disk durring install to verify you have a previous version.. all windows software from windows 95 work this way..

troy

hey, that's what I said on the other post.... treating me like Rose??? "ignore him and he'll go away..":lol::lol::lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts