Clues to WMD found, on our own turf in D.C.

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeffrey Travis

Reaction score
[Broken External Image]:

They believe there is a strong family connection to these WMDs. Vehicles are their weapon of choice.

JT#14

Yep, those drivers license photos usually show another person in the background. And are usually signed by "John Sample".

I know you didn't do the work, Travis--but jeez, I've seen better photoshopping done in third grade classrooms... :D

Similar to his 7 day waiting period for guns, he should enact 7 day waiting period to buy a car due to the destructive nature of the steel (with lots of plastic) beasts.

Actually I did do the photo shopping and there is a rate of return on my time. I could have taken an hour to dress it up real nice but the point got across with a 5 minute job.

I didn't know I was being graded.

JT#14

p.s. Always had trouble drawing inside the lines as a kid too. I guess here I can blame it on writing left handed but mousing right handed. Not sure what mind I am in.

p.p.s. Bill were you the kid in 3rd grade that always had to point out everybody else's shortcomings being blind to your own and not realizing why you were getting your a$$ kicked on the playground, all the while missing the point to what people were trying to say?

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Tom. I will take that, mainly for the factual information (birthday & address, if you do not believe me, look it up) that was portrayed, which was part of the 5 minute process. I know my PhotoShop skills are limited and that is why I manage people that CAN do it. Those that cannot do, manage (see Tommy Lasorda).

strong family connection

Although I was hoping the comedic genius would come from the above. Sometimes comedy is more about what is NOT said.

Thanks again Tom, I have already taken 2 minutes to create a Certificate in PowerPoint (I have mad skilz there).

Happy May 5th to all,

JT#14

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll give you an A Travis. :D

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

More evidence shows up....and it appears American Idol winner Carrie Underwood found it. The keys to a Ford Mustang. Man, she's cute, she can sing and she is doing her part to make this world safer for all.

[Broken External Image]:

JT#14

I really am offended by these posts that have a serious subject, but then I read them and they are a joke that might offend someone. Can we stop this!

P.S....I am not really offended, just trying to STOP the PC madness before it gets out of hand.

No prob Travis--rough day here too. Spent much of it in the waiting area of a hospital emergency room, hoping that my month-old soon wouldn't need surgery.

The good news is--he doesn't.

Latest posts