CLOSED

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
chuckles,

dude. posting this once was enough. Even if you didn't mean to, you are perpetuating the situation.

Let the babies cry it out and in the end bans will be placed if necessary.

NOBODY ELSE POST IN THIS THREAD PLEASE (FOR THE RESPECT OF MYST.COM)

again... as per the other posting. Todd I believe that you should consider removing any postings that can be considered negative towards another member. Just for the health and strength of the site membership.

Thank you for your time

Dallas

And if i get put off the site fine but i just cant take this stuff anymore Reaper is a good friend to me and i know him and he is not like this So good night..............

Thats great. Contact him and tell him to come up here and clear his name.

Tom

It looks as though there are MORE than (3) Admins on this board?

Coulda sworn there were ONLY (3)!

Are the others directing posts like deputy Admins??

:wacko:

Dave,

There are only 2 Admins, ME and George.....

and if the issue is over, then let it be.....

Take the time, cut the loss and move on..... Stuff happens......

If we step in then we are taking responsibility for the problem....

No one is getting banned, But if the issue is dead let it lay dead !!!

Todd Z

DaveS,

Are you offended by me asking people to not post under this thread so as not to perpetuate the crap thats going around ?! :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
No, not offended.

Just don't know why you thought you could post and then yell for everone else not to.

Then here you are again posting.

This reminds me of my Dad and little brother...they had a lot in common, especially the desire to get the last word in. We were camping once in the early 70's in Daniel Boone National Forest in KY and they got into a discusson about some insignificant matter right when we all turned in for the night and, well, they just kept on going & going & going. It was entertaining at 1st but after a while it got old. We all laid there and it must have gone on for an hour or more....don't know who won....DIDN'T CARE...I finally fell asleep! ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

'07 ST:blink:

Latest posts