Canadian International Auto Show (Ford posted on Facebook)

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, I just uploaded the pictures I took to my facebook account, I will post that here and hopefully you will be able to see them.

My thoughts on the Ford area at this years TIAS... uninspiring

They did not have a Ranger in their area, nothing larger then the F250, they were showing the C-Max, which it is a copy of the Mazda 5...weehooo NOT

The Fiesta was abound, but damn she is a small car. the new Ford Focus 2012 was nice not great.

As I walked in they were playing the video of the EcoBoost engine breakdown that I was watching on youtube a few weeks ago.

I still do not understand why they had a slot car track with the laguna Seca name tag, Lots of Edge's and I only saw one Flex.

I was also in the new Explorer and it was nice, but damn was it expensive. Thought the Tauras SHO looked good, and it also had the ECO boost engine in it.

Smaller turbo charged engines in trucks, sounds interesting, the next wave of the future sure why not.

Interesting cars I liked,,, Mini countryman, Nissan Juke, ECOBoost F150, Kia Soul, Kia Sportage.

Was not excited with the Cruze, Do you know that you are not able to open the trunk from inside the car, I did not get to see the key fob to see if you can open it with that, there is a lock unlock button on the centre console to unlock the truck, but you still have to go out the trunk to press the button to open it, kind of strange.

Here is the link to the pictures fron the TIAS

DON Monkeyboy

Ford had that slot car track at the Detroit show, too. No Ranger there either, but I'm not really surprised since it's an outgoing model.

Latest posts