Canadian Imported Adrenaline

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brandon P

Reaction score
I received a bunch of feedback regarding my previous post about 4 wheel drive so now I'm on to shopping!

I used facetime with a guy today regarding another Adrenaline at a dealer in Ohio. The truck was brought over from Canada so I was a little skeptical on whether not it was a smart purchase. The truck looks great, the underside a little rusted but really nothing worse than what I've seen in Kansas.

Anyone have any experience with Canada vehicles? The link to it is below. I've read something about certain changes they have to make before they can bring them over, such as instrumentation, etc.. Any advice is once again appreciated! Thanks in advance!

Last edited by a moderator:
There is some one selling a nice used 4.0 Trac right south of the border and its a Canadian trac in the USA.

He follows the Face book boards.

Todd Z

I can't imagine there would be any great differences, other than having to change the instrumentation from Kms to Miles. All of our vehicles are equipped with daytime running lights, which seems to annoy some people for reasons I've never been able to understand.

Also, if you are looking for cost savings, buying one yourself directly from Canada can save you a boat load of money! I am always shocked when I see some of the prices people are asking for ST's in the U.S. I have an 08 Adrenalin with every available option in mint condition, and the average asking price is around 16k (12K USD). And even at that price they don't sell very fast. I had mine on the market last year for a couple of months and didnt even get a single inquiry.

Both of my STs are Canadian shipped that ended back in MI. My 2007 is in great condition (body/frame) with it being from the North. My 2010 needs some work done to it however lol. Nothing that I cannot fix myself or have outsourced.

Thanks for the replies! Ya the always on lights wouldn't bother me. Sorry @chr$ Ill be sure to get it right moving forward!

Mine was from Canada, bought from a dealership in Buffalo. I have not changed my speedo, we just got used to it, really no big deal 60 KMH = 37 MPH and 120 KMH = 74MPH

Mine had a block heater from the factory, kinda nice when we get those real cold winter nights in Cleveland.

Both of my STs are Canadian shipped that ended back in MI. My 2007 is in great condition (body/frame) with it being from the North. My 2010 needs some work done to it however lol. Nothing that I cannot fix myself or have outsourced.

Latest posts