• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SportTrac Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Can anyone help with Universal tickets in Orlando, Florida.

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brandon Hovater

Reaction score
I am a family of 6 going to Orlando for vacation. I have tickets for Seaworld. We are looking for tickets (cheap) for Universal. If anyone can help please step in. Just want so shout out and see if there is someone that could help out a big, happy family. Thanks all!

In the military by any chance??? An I.D. will get you "one day 2 park" tickets for $72 adult and $62 child no tax at Shades of Green. Other than that I'm not sure. Just got back a couple weeks ago.

go to internationaldriveorlando.com and keep an eye out. Should be able to pick up a Universal, Island of Adventure & Wet & Wild Park park for about $75 for 7 day passes (for 1 person) to all of 'em

Last edited by a moderator:
Try this HO 04:)

http://cgi.ebay.com/Universal-Studios-Orlando-1-Day-2-Park-FREE-TIX-BONUS_W0QQitemZ280229299794QQihZ018QQcategoryZ16071QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Latest posts