Baby Got New Shoes!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TrainTrac

Reaction score
Installed some STA rims last night that I bought from another STA owner. I love them. Big improvement over the OEM chrome-clad 18" wheels. I think they change the whole look of the truck.

Only dilemma I have now is deciding whether to change the color to black, anthracite/gray, or leave 'em naked/polished as they are now.

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

Because of the grill and other bright work. I would keep them OEM....

That's the very reason I'm contemplating changing the rims. I'm going to get rid of the bright work. Some of the next things on the project list are a black grille, black STA-style headlights, roof rack removal, and Plasti-Dipping or painting the chrome side steps. So if I do all of that, I think black or anthracite rims would look really good.

TT,

It would be a nice contrast from the rest of the white body -- if you are going for the black and white theme, as it sounds like you are.

Make sure to update with pictures after!! :haveabeer:

It would be a nice contrast from the rest of the white body -- if you are going for the black and white theme, as it sounds like you are.

That's the plan for now.:supercool:

Latest posts