ATTENTION COPST

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim Upton

Reaction score
Copst, i just ordered the diamond mesh so it may be a few extra days. I have a piece of the honeycomb if you prefer that. This is the ebay one i bought PLASTIC ABS UNIVERSAL BLACK SPORT MESH GRILL GRILLE CAR STOCK OE STYLE 9"X42" C. I am not great on the computer but if you copy and paste that, it will show you what i am going to be using. I will try to update and post pics. If i cant figure out how to post here i will email you some from your profile address. Thanks Jim

Thanks for the info, but my STA was hit by an F350 today, I spent a couple of hours in the hospital. The STA held up well but maybe totalled by the insurance. I will post pics when I feel better. Idiot ran the red light.

HOLY CRAP!! I'm presuming you made it through with only minor injuries? So sorry man, its like losing a family member around here. Long as you're OK, Bob

Henry, so sorry to hear that. Glad your not hurt bad.

My trac got hit last week. My idiot made a left turn from the right lane on a one way street. Her choices were to go straight or turn right. Im still trying to understand why she didnt look left. If she had. She would have seen a wall of silver. She was in a honda accord.

If it is a total. Try to get your mods. Sell them on here. Insurance wont give you anything for them.

Prayers for your recovery....

Whoa! Driving preoccupied is stupidity, running red lights is inexcusable. Sickening. :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
Steve,

I see no less than 2 to 3 red light runners daily, in my town. Including stop signs.

I can tell they done it deliberatly. Inexcusible is right.

At Christmas time that number triple folds.:angry::fire:

how terrible to here - I am so happy you survived and it looks fixable - I am glad you are ok - I go back to work monday after getting creamed by a CR England semi in my Jag - Surgery and down time - happy it wasnt my toy -

Latest posts