Anyone watching David Blaine?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh well. He didn't make it to 9 minutes, but he sure gave it a good try. :cool:

zzzzzzzzzzzzz........

HUH??? WHA????? Is it over already???....

Sorry...not really compelling TV...

But let's watch him drown in front of a national audience...now THAT would be "Must-See TV" :p

not really into his big over dramatic tricks but his cards and hands on tricks are great. i value the small stuff over sitting in a box starving for 45 days....

not really into his big over dramatic tricks but his cards and hands on tricks are great. i value the small stuff over sitting in a box starving for 45 days....

I agree. I watched a show on him a few months ago where it showed him doing card tricks and other illusions with people in a big city, New York I believe. Now that was entertaining. I don't care to watch someone sit on a pole for weeks or nearly drown while his feet and hands are literally decomposing. My favorite illusion of his was where he bit a part of a quarter off and then blew it back on.

I saw him doing some levitation thing in broad daylight in the streets of NYC and everyone was amazed... And the card trick where you pick a card he burns it- throws the deck at a window -and your card appears on the OTHER side of the glass????..... Gotta give it oo him!!!

joseymack

Latest posts