Anyone using the Verizon HTC Thunderbolt?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

George C

Reaction score
Is anyone here using the HTC Thunderbolt by Verizon?

I currently have the Blackberry Storm 2 and since my contract is up I am looking for a change. Looking at either the Thunderbolt or iPhone. I have heard that the bettery life on the Thunderbolt is bad but I have the charge my Blackberry every night anyway.

Any opinions?

Thanks,

George

Iphone,

My Droid 2 needs to be charged 1/2 way through the day.... I just bought the extended battery so i should be able to go the day now..

Todd Z

When I was at Verizon about 2 weeks ago, the sales person had one.

It is pretty amazing phone, but he even said the battery life is right next to horrible...

I just got the Blackberry Torch....LOVE it! Other then it being a tad on the plump side, It's almost like an IPhone minus a couple features like face time and what not. The apps are plenty as well through BB app world.

I just got the HTC Evo 4G through Sprint last Friday. Its pretty nice. I can go all day without charging it up. But I still put it on charge when I get home from work. I would have gotten the extended battery, but they don't make a belt clip holder for the phone when it has that type of battery. Which is stupid.

my Bro has one and loves it we rooted it and installed a customer rom and battery has been great the bloat that comes from the factory is a huge bog down

My daughter has an iPhone and loves it, but the battery life is depressing. She almost always has the thing on the charger.

I have had 3 BlackBerrys provided by the company I worked for. I liked the features and battery life of all of the Blackberry phones I have had over the years. When I retired last July I bought a new Blackberry Bold and think it's the best Blackberry I have ever had. I had a Blackberry Bold when I was working, but it was an earlier model...The newer model is way better.

...Rich

Latest posts