Anyone need a Wii?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeff C

Reaction score
Hey all. Sorry, haven't been on in a while, been busy. My first day off work in a since the beginning of December is tomorrow! Also, classes started this week. Anyways, someone on another forum wanted a Wii, so I picked one up from work, and when I asked how they wanted to pay, they decided they didn't want it that bad....So I thought I'd check here to see if anyone needs/wants one. It is in my possession, currently, not at the store or on hold or anything, I already bought it and it's just sitting here, I can get a pic of my receipt if needed. I used my employee discount and the total after tax was $242.99. This is the console and what comes with it, nothing extra. If anyone wants this, just let me know, it will be like $3 for PayPal fees and another $14 for s/h, so say $260 shipped. Just let me know. I will be returning it tomorrow night if no one wants it. I'm not looking to make a profit, just help someone out if they're in a town where Wii's are hard to come by.

Hey, yeah, I'm good. I'm still working 40+ hours a week, but only have 12 hours of classes this semester, so I may get a little more free time. Anyways, sold the Wii...well, leaving for work now...

Latest posts